Saturday, October 22, 2011

Well, the world didn't end yesterday...

...but it might tomorrow!  Why's that, you ask?

I just finished an entire draft of a paper three days before it's due.  I don't even know what to do with this right now.  In theory, I could just turn it in and never think about it again.  But since it's an atonement theory paper, and I don't really feel like getting branded a heretic my first semester here, I think I'll turn it in to the Writing Studio first and have them look over it.

[Translation: it's a paper about how exactly the whole salvation in Jesus thing works, and if I screw this up, it might end badly.  Thus, it's going to the free peer-review writing people.]

As you can probably tell, it's been a long day of brain-draining atonement theory ridiculousness.  Therefore, I'm going to bed before I can use 'thus' or 'therefore' again. 

Also: I might post more pictures soon, if I can get to them, so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment