1. Studying for my Greek quiz. (First person to tell me the best way to memorize first declension noun cases wins a baked good of their choice!)
2. Reading two weeks' worth of backed-up Theology homework. (I should get the book in the mail today.)
3. Preparing myself for my internship interview tomorrow. (I already like this pastor. He's hilarious.)
4. Familiarizing myself with the library catalog and locations of things in the library. (Did I mention I got an awesome job in the library?)
5. Anything but blogging. (Oh well.)
For those of you cringing at the sight of my procrastination, take comfort in the fact that while doing this, I've gone through my syllabi and figured out exactly what I need to do this week. I'll have plenty of time to get it all done and still fit 8 hours of sleep in.
To be honest, I don't feel like a graduate student yet. I barely feel like a student! I'm sure this will come back to bite me around midterms, but so far this semester is cake compared to a term at Knox. It's week two and I don't have anything major due for at least another week. One of my classes doesn't even have anything but lectures, some readings, and a midterm and final. The exams are our only two grades. I didn't think that these courses really existed in academia, but apprently they do.
Now that I have 20 minutes left until my library training seminar, I guess I'll go study Greek now.
To those of you who have Pumphandle today, enjoy it while it lasts. Someday you'll be sitting at a desk in some strange place and wonder how in the world you got there.
No comments:
Post a Comment