Monday, November 28, 2011

Life is constantly proving me wrong.


Snapshot of my Monday:
8 am - 9:30 am: Peer Group/Formation for Ministry
9:40-10:10 am: Chapel and announcements
10:20-11:20 am: Church History
12:00 pm - 4 pm: Workin' in the library
4 - 5 pm: Meeting with a psychiatrist to discuss my psychological testing results
5 - 6:20 pm: Grocery shopping
6:30 - 8:30 pm: Ryan Ende lectures on human sexuality

Holy wow, it's been a long day. But I have SO MUCH to tell you! So here's another edition of "things I learned today."

1. I am NOT, in fact, an introvert. According to three different psychological tests, I am simply an extremely self-conscious extrovert. Thus, the title of this post. (Of course, this comes less than a week after I told several rooms full of people and Facebook that I'm an introvert.)

2. Psychological tests, when you're honest in taking them, are scarily accurate. The good news, though, is that I'm not crazy!

3. Christians aren't all human-hating, ridiculous, perfectionist creatures. I wish I could write more about the Ende lecture tonight, and how incredibly refreshing it was to not be doused in hate for two hours, but I'll have to write more tomorrow when my mind is not full of twelve different things I'm supposed to be doing right now. So check back here at this time tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment