Sunday, November 6, 2011

Things I should be doing right now

Here's another edition of 'things I should be doing right now.' 

1. Writing my Church History paper.  (Interestingly enough, this paper has very little to do with church history, but it's a part of the M.Div version of a thesis, called a Credo, which we work on in small chunks over three years.)

2.  Cleaning my room.  It's not dirty, per se, but rather full of laundry which needs to be done.

3.  Reading anything but silly online news articles.  (See the Onion for some great sarcasm and punditry!)

4.  Studying my wonderful Greek verb tenses.  I have to admit, that class was a lot more fun when there were only three tenses, instead of eight.  (Tenses we've done so far: Present Active Indicative, Present Middle/Passive Indicative, Imperfect Active Indicative, Imperfect Middle/Passive Indicative, Future Active Indicative, Future Middle Indicative, First Aorist and Second Aorist.  I think.)

5.  Eating dinner, rather than drinking massive amounts of tea.  (4 cups and counting!)
(Edit: gave in and made dinner.  Check.)

No comments:

Post a Comment