My keys have officially been missing for 25 hours. I have looked literally everywhere. I emptied my dressers, I cleared my desk, I went through every coat, bag and piece of clothing I own, I went through the trash, I looked in the seminary, I asked at the front desk, I looked in the library, I stripped my bed, I stripped the couch, and I looked in all of the kitchen cupboards, the refrigerator, the freezer, and the dishwasher.
They seem to have vanished into thin air. I'm extremely frustrated, because this means I have no car keys, no house keys, and no church key. I couldn't even go to church in Grand Rapids last night, because I have no spare car key. My parents found a few at the house that they think could be one of my spare keys, and they've mailed them to me, so hopefully one of those works. At least then, I could drive my car, even if I can't get into my mailbox. (The house keys aren't a huge deal, since my house has a keypad.)
If and when they reappear, the very first thing I'm doing is attaching something that says 'if found, return to....', and making about 6 copies of all of my keys, because this is just ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment